Saturday, November 29, 2014

Two blankets and 10 burp cloths are on today's agenda

If yesterday was Black Friday, what do retailers call the Saturday after Thanksgiving? Super Saturday? I see a marketing opportunity here.

I completed the projects on my agenda yesterday, and have now started worrying about set up and wondering if I have enough items. The artisan spaces in this venue are smaller than what I usually have for display. Last night I couldn't sleep because my mind was going crazy thinking about my smaller display area. And as a marketer, I'm concerned about the demographics of who will attend the show and sale. This topic is always an unknown until doors open. Besides all the baby items I also have tote and clutch bags, holiday aprons, pillows, and tin jewelry.

Today I'm creating the last two baby blankets I plan to make. I'm also finishing 10 burp cloths, about half of which are already cut. Tomorrow will be my final day in the high desert (sigh). Before cleaning the casita I plan to make about a dozen holiday burp cloths. The fabrics for these are darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment