Sunday, November 2, 2014

Aulay, Day 76

I'm late posting today, or maybe it just seems late after the time change. I like it being lighter in the morning, but don't like it being dark so early. Well, I guess you can't please everyone.

The pic-of-the-day shows the little man's favorite expression right now. He did it over and over today when I was holding him. He has also noticed my hair and gets focused on trying to reach it. And he like the scarf I had on this afternoon, which is visible on his left side. He kept grabbing at the scarf so I finally took it off and put it across him. He put his hand on it and didn't move it. I suspect it was the pattern or colors in the scarf that interested him, but then I'm not sure babies as young as Aulay see color.

Today I'm creating an artist reception. I was at the grocery store shortly after 9 a.m. to get the supplies I needed. Then I cooked and baked until 11 a.m. when the servers arrived. While I went home to change clothes, the servers made everything look so pretty on the serving platters.

No comments:

Post a Comment