Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday in the high desert

Yesterday, in the middle of off-and-on snow, I spent a couple of hours getting sewing supplies for make cloth diaper burp pads. For a girl from Houston, it was fun to see the falling snow.

Back at the casita I got the diapers washed and dried, and about seven fabrics cut to sew. I'm starting with 20 burp cloths. I also have fabric for six receiving blankets and two diaper bags. This morning I realized that I don't have any straight pins, which means I'm heading back to the fabric store. I don't like this because I'll start looking at fabric and that means one thing: spending more $$$.

Today I'm creating baby gear for the artisan market I'm participating in on Saturday, Dec. 6th. I have plenty of adult treasures. Now, not surprisingly, I'm creating items for wee ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment