Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I'm so forgetful!

I completely forgot to write my blog yesterday. There was a time when I could multi-process better than anyone, but now I can only do one thing at the time. And half the time I forget what one thing I'm supposed to do. I don't want to slow down, but my brain and body may leave me no choice.

Right now I'm sitting in the TV room watching crappy daytime television. The only thing that makes this afternoon OK is that I'm babysitting with The Little Prince. He has been asleep for about a hour. I don't want to wake a sleeping baby, but there is something really smelly and it's not coming from me!

Today I'm creating a client meeting, trying to get an older computer to boot, making some calls to set up appointments before I leave town on Friday morning, and having lunch with Dr. Mc, Big Daddy, The Little Prince, and Mitzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment