Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanks for everything, including the beautiful summer flowers that grow in the Pettita Casita garden.

I would say that I have more to be thankful for in 2014 than in any other year of my life, but that wouldn't be true. Yes, the Little Prince is a blessing and a miracle (not to mention adorable and delightful), but I don't want to discount the joy that Dr. Mc and Sweetness have given me throughout their lives, along with their significant others: Big Daddy and Giraffety. And, of course, there is my soulmate Mr. B. I can't imagine my life without him.

There are also so many friends who supported my family during 2014. I don't even know the names of some people who followed our journey since August 19, 2014, the day Aulay was born. I'm thankful for every prayer list that contained his name. I'm thankful for every doctor, nurse and technician who cared for Dr. Mc and our miracle baby. I'm thankful for all the people who brought meals to the McZam family. So many have brought so much joy!

Today I'm creating thanks for a blessed life! I'm a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment