Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Quiet Day

I've stayed in my pajama bottoms, a t-shirt and sweater all day. Mr. B got the paint he needed to finish painting the garage apartment so he has been upstairs completing that project.

I should have been organizing my studio, as I've renamed my craft room. I think studio sounds so much more artistic than craft room. If Mr. B can call his junky home office a study, I can call my room a studio. We actually live in a four bedroom house, but there's only one room with a bed in it.

Today I'm creating kissy-face time with my Little Prince. He has been in the house most of the afternoon. Eat. Sleep. Pass gas. Repeat. That's the range of his activities. He has been a little fussy, or at least that's the excuse I'm using to justify why I've been rocking him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment