Friday, November 21, 2014

Yet another photo of the sweet boy.

Dr. Mc and I had a conversation the other day that's so true. Both of us admitted that we no longer shop for ourselves. Instead we look at all things baby. It doesn't matter if it's something that Aulay can use or wear today or two years from now, we look at them.

Thinking about The Little Prince, I'm wondering when I'll stop posting photos of him. He may be the most photographed baby. Ever! But he's just so cute I can't help myself!

Today I'm creating fabric matches. I'm participating in an artisan show and sale on Saturday, Dec. 6. I have totes, bags, pillows, Christmas aprons, and tin jewelry. I want to make some baby items such as bibs and receiving blankets before the show. It should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment