Sunday, September 22, 2013

What does it mean?

I love this old chair, table and big plant on my neighbors porch.
I had a dream last night that I killed someone. Yikes! Needless to say, I was freaked out when I woke up this morning! Why would I have such a dream? So today I researched dreaming that I killed or murdered someone. Now it makes sense.

To dream that you killed or murdered someone forewarns that heavy stress may cause you to lose your temper and self-control. (Heavy stress, yes. Losing temper and self-control not yet, but I can see it happening.) Another meaning is that you're putting an end to an old habit and former ways of thinking. (Definitely happening.)

Today I'm creating a file filled with craft booth ideas. In all my years of marketing and event planning, I know that presentation is everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment