Sunday, September 15, 2013

Disappointing football

Harvard Elementary School in the Houston
Heights, where Dr. Mc and Sweetness
both attended kindergarten.
I don't think a single team I like won their football game this weekend. And now the Texans are falling apart. Or are the Titans just playing dirty? Maybe both. For sure both!

Mr. B went to his office this afternoon to catch up on some paperwork. I've been glued to the television, hoping for the best for the Texans. Once Mr. B gets home we're going upstairs above the garage to my craft area. He has put the shelving together for me. Let's move some piles of fabric around, put the shelving in place, and start making new stacks.

Today I'm creating organization of the fabrics. I'm still waiting to hear if I will be participating in the Recycle Santa Fe Art Festival. I need to suggest that the jury process starts earlier so the artisans can have more time to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment