Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Another busy day

Looks like a wine bottle, but it's actually shampoo.
Yesterday I saw this shampoo in the pic-of-the-day. It has my (maiden) name all over it – literally! I used the shampoo this morning and can't believe how good it smells. Mr. B, on the other hand, doesn't like to use "fancy" shampoos that make his hair smell. For me – bring on the rosemary and lavender.

Starbucks published a statement today telling customers that guns are no longer welcome in its stores. Their statement continued by stating that if you take a gun into a Starbucks store or outdoor seating area, they will still serve you. Let's see. So what they're really saying is guns are banned in our stores, but if you have one it's OK, they'll still serve you. In my opinion, their statement is the same as not taking a position at all. 

Today I'm creating a flier for a client. It must be getting close to time for the Bayou City Art Festival. How do I know? I had five hours of meetings today with BCAF.

No comments:

Post a Comment