Sunday, September 29, 2013

Roz in a Halloween hat. She doesn't look happy!
An expansion of Hobby Airport breaks ground tomorrow. New parking garage. New international terminal that serves Mexico and Latin America. To me, it sounds like new headaches. I like Hobby Airport the way it is because it's easy to get in and out. I guess that will be going away.

It's raining in Houston, as it has done for the past several days. I'm thinking this is a good thing because if the weather wasn't a mess I might be tempted to drive to Round Top. I've seen pictures from people who are participating in the huge markets there and love it! But instead of a short trip to Round Top, I'm driving to Target to get a couple more bins for my fabrics.

Today I'm creating more organization in my craft area, with some time out to watch the Texans game. I found out yesterday that Mr. B removed the cable connection from upstairs. Unfortunately, I like background noise and now it's much too quiet up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment