Friday, September 6, 2013

Dinner out with friends

While Mr. B is out of town, maybe I'll should in my stash of
vintage brooches and buttons for bag embellishments. 
Mr. B left for the airport for his weekend trip to Dallas, so I've made plans to have dinner out with some girlfriends. The only problem is that I ate so much junk yesterday and the day before that my entire system is upset. I don't want to eat and I certainly don't want to drink, but I'm definitely in the mood to catch up with friends who I haven't seen in two or so months.

Before going out tonight I'm catching up on magazines that came to the house while I was gone. It's still close to 100 degrees in Houston, but October magazines are all about fall clothes and accessories in wool, felt and cashmere. I love the colors, but the fabrics don't work here.

Today I'm creating an invitation for a client and then reviewing a brochure and newsletter article for pro bono clients. That work is completed so it maybe time for a nap with the girl doggies. The perfect way to spend a Friday afternoon in Houston.


No comments:

Post a Comment