Saturday, September 7, 2013

Finding the cool

Mr. B had beautiful white roses waiting for me when I got
home on Thursday. So sweet!
It was still hot when I took the little girl dogs outside at 10 p.m. last night and hotter when I took them out at 7:30 a.m. Then there was off-and-on rain during the day so I don't think the temperature got as high today as it was supposed to get. Still, I've noticed that the hot weather is zapping all my energy, or maybe I'm still recovering from the long drive from Santa Fe to Houston. Either way, I had things I was going to do today outside of the house, but did none of them.

Yesterday I didn't feel wonderful. I did have a salad for dinner, but didn't drink any wine. Water seemed nice and refreshing. Today I have felt about the same as I did yesterday, so I have been loading up on water all day and just had little bites to eat. To tell the truth, it takes all my energy to go to the kitchen or the restroom or to take the girls outside.

Today I'm creating more magazine time and lots of nap time. Maybe I'll feel like running a few errands tomorrow before Mr. B gets home in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment