Saturday, September 28, 2013

Another day of organizing

Saw this on Pinterest. Great idea for organizing all my ribbons.
I spent the afternoon upstairs my craft area. At one point there was a knock at the door. It was Mr. B, who had come upstairs to check on my progress. I'm sure he thought I was taking five steps backwards from where the space began, but I'm feeling progress.

There were shelves to move from the craft area to the office area. Still in the office area are a mid-century modern desk and two vintage chairs with lion heads that I hope will be sold in an upcoming estate sale. I'm so torn about a Knoll daybed that is doing nothing upstairs, but taking up space. Am I really sell it in my friend's estate sale? I sold a Knoll chair about a year ago and I still regret it. I love classic furniture!

Today I'm creating a delicious beverage to have with dinner. After a day of blood (I can't do anything without injuring myself), sweat and tears (why have I let things get so cluttered), I needed a specialty cocktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment