Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday, fun day

I was busy yesterday and completely forgot to post. Today, for the second time in a month, I put eggs on to boil and completely forgot about them. What's up with my brain? Or should I slow down and take more time to "smell the roses?" If I don't write something down I completely forget. I just thought of something else I've forgotten about. Where's my note pad?

I'm going upstairs to my craft in a few minutes. I'm determined to find the bottom of the mess. Mr. B assembled shelves and took them upstairs for me last weekend. It's my turn to fill them with fabrics that are scattered all over the upstairs. I'm always amazed at how many fabrics I have, yet I will keep buying them. This is the way my sweet grandmother felt about fabrics. If she saw fabric or trim that she liked, she would buy yardage and keep it/them until she was inspired. I loved to go to her house because she would always pull out fabrics to find what I liked. She could sew anything without using a pattern. When my grandmother died, there were boxes and boxes and bags and more boxes of fabrics and trims. My mom was completely the opposite. She never bought fabric or trim unless she was ready to make something.

Today I'm creating job descriptions. Well, that was this morning. This morning, I'm putting on my organizing hat.




No comments:

Post a Comment