Thursday, September 5, 2013

Final leg to Houston

Home, sweet home.
The girls and I got in the car around 9:30 a.m. to drive the final five hours to Houston. I kept thinking about what I needed to do once I got here. I did make a quick stop in Boerne, TX. My original purpose was to get gas in the car and clean my windshield, but after driving on Main Street, I decided to make a quick stop and run through a couple of stores. Once in the car and on I-10 again, I decided that I should have bought one little display piece. Oh well.

When I got to the Houston house, I immediately opened my computer and started firing off emails. So much to do. So little time.

Today I'm creating an e-blast and reviewing collateral for a non-profit, working for an invitation for a client, and chairing a meeting for Bayou City Art Festival. I tell people that it usually takes me about two or three weeks to get back in the "groove" in Houston, but not this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment