Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thanks for divine intervention!

Shirley, who works with Mr. B, is a truly wonderful woman. She has such faith and often post on Facebook her feelings of gratitude for her blessings.
One of my many blessings is the support and
love I receive from Mr. B!

Today on Facebook, Shirley wished her family and friends a wonderful Wednesday full of new blessings, grace and mercy. I responded that someone from above has certainly been guiding me or else I would have gone postal today. She replied back that she, too, has experienced guidance every day this week. I so admire Shirley, who has plenty of reasons to be bitter, but instead keeps the faith. I could learn so much from her about focusing on the positive.

Today I'm creating thanks for divine intervention and a life of blessings and mercy. If it's not too much to ask, I'd appreciate a little more grace sent my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment