Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5, 2011

It's thundering outside and there are a few really big spits of rain on the ground. It would be really nice if it rained in Houston and watered the plants we planted last weekend. If it doesn't rain soon, I may have to get another job to pay for the water bill.

Not sure the magazine's definition
of "light" matches mine. 
Yesterday at the drugstore I bought the latest issue of Cooking Light. I used to have a subscription, but I guess it expired. On the cover of the magazine is a huge photo of a burger with a caption that reads: Secrets to a healthy burger. I'm really hungry for a homemade burger. The one in Cooking Light is made with lean ground sirloin, blue cheese mayo and sherry marinated onions, some lettuce and tomatoes. Sounds great, but light? Calories: 420. Fat: 21.8 grams. Hum.

Today I'm creating time for the final review of a newsletter. It's finally going to print ... yippee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment