Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 2011

My thoughts are all over the place today, so try to keep up.

On television this morning, Betty White was interviewed on Good Morning America and Sir Paul McCartney was interviewed on Access Hollywood. At 89, she's the busiest woman in show business. He'll be 69 on Saturday and is still performing/selling out stadiums. Why is it that some people have so much energy and others slow down so much earlier?

Next question: Why am I addicted to shoes? I spent hours on the computer yesterday looking at shoes. I need another pair of shoes like I need a hole in the head, but that doesn't stop me from spending a lazy Sunday afternoon ogling at them.

Final question: Why do people from Houston dislike Dallas and vice versa? While reading FB this morning it was amazing to me how many people from Houston were disappointed that the Dallas "whoevers" won the basketball "whatever" last night. I don't think Houstonians should dislike Dallasites just because our I-45 rivals have big hair and live in a hick town.

Today I'm creating a report to present at my Women of Wine board meeting this afternoon. How civilized that they meet at 3:45 p.m. instead of 6 p.m. or later.

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh. I love the comment about "big hair and live in a hick town"...

    I actually like Dallas but love Houston. And I enjoyed watching them win!

    Thanks for a fun blog! :)

    ReplyDelete