Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2, 2011

Just got off the phone with Evan. Not sure, but I think she
may have done away with her asymmetric hair cut.
Good idea when she's looking for a job.
All the different weather patterns in the U.S. are very disturbing. Certain parts of the country are flooding while other parts (including most of Texas) are suffering from a drought. Wind storms are also everywhere, except Houston where the air is so still. Record high temperatures in Houston yet it was snowing in Santa Fe two weeks ago. And what's up with the massive amount of tornadoes? I think about tornadoes occurring in Kansas and Oklahoma, but in Philadelphia and Boston? All the weather anomalies make me fearful of hurricane season, or should I say more concerned than normal.

I was up early again this morning. It's a whole new life! I got work done on the computer first thing and then had an early lunch with a friend at Tiny Boxwood. I really like that place. Now I need to run an errand and then get to a client's office for a meeting.

Today I'm creating a press release. I really think of what I'm creating as more of an event announcement going to potential conference exhibitors, but if the client wants to call it a press release, so be it. Another full day of mostly work related projects, which I hope translate to mucho dinero for my time in Santa Fe this summer. Si, si!

No comments:

Post a Comment