Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011

It's late afternoon and I haven't posted today because I've been looking for the "right" words, but I'm not sure there are any for this tragedy. Shirley is a woman who works with Mr. B. and reads my blogs every day. Mr. B adores her and tells me all the time that Shirley is the finest person he has ever worked with because of her integrity, ethics and attitude. 


Sadly, Shirley lost her second adult son last night, this one to a massive heart attack. As my friends know, during the past 10 years I've buried my original family – my mother, older brother and father. As sad as this is, I can't imagine losing a child, let alone two. Shirley: May God lighten your sorrow and help you find peace.


Today I'm creating an internal newsletter (it's Tuesday), revising a newsletter article, and then ... wait for it ... eating Chinese food while Mr. B attends an afterwork meeting. YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment