Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 4, 2012

I'm back to posting after a couple of depression days about my foot. Nobody wants to hear from me when I'm in that mood! It upsets me that I can't get around during the holidays. I really wanted to go to Target yesterday and get some boxes for Christmas presents and look at the wrapping paper. The good news (which I'm trying to focus on today) is that it has now been two complete weeks since my last surgery. Only four more to go!

I had fun yesterday afternoon working on the oversized Lego pieces for Dr. Mc and #1-son-in-law Nick's outdoor decorations. Dr. Mc is as artistic as she is smart! Today's pic-of-the-day shows some of the Lego boxes I was working on. I'll take pictures of their house this weekend and post them so you can see the finished product.

Today I'm creating a weekly newsletter for my Tuesday client.

No comments:

Post a Comment