Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30, 2012

As soon as I opened up my computer to write this blog, I realized that I want a bottle of water or a diet coke. Can you wait about five minutes for me to get back from the kitchen? OK. I'm back. Did you miss me? I bet you didn't even realize I was gone.

Two good things happened yesterday. First, Mitzie found a wreath for the front of my scooter (see photo). I can't wait for Mr. B to get home from work today and attach the wreath to the scooter. I'm envisioning the front of cars with wreaths attached and think I may have to add a big red bow to the one on my scooter. How gaudy can I get?

Today I'm creating jewelry using tools I received in the mail yesterday. Before Mr. B attaches the wreath to the scooter, I'm going to get him to set up my jewelry-making snack table so I can play with my new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment