Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 19, 2012

Only one more week with crutches.
I got good news from the doctor today. My foot is healing well and I can start putting weight on it in a week. I still have to wear the boot, but I can ditch the crutches. This may be the best Christmas present I  receive this year. I almost cried happy tears in the doctor's office. Anyone who has been reading my blog knows that I'm sick and tired of the crutches.

On Wednesday nights I like to watch Million Dollar Decorators on Bravo. Both male decorators featured on the show have three names. Do you think that's key to being a good interior designer? One of the male decorators is SO over the top that I'm thinking about muting whenever he is on screen. Anyway, three of the four decorators were participating in a showcase house. All of them said, at different times, that they would spend $75K-$100K to properly showcase their work in the house. Can you imagine? I guess that after the magazine photography is completed, the designers can take the items used in the showroom(s) back to their studios and sell them to a client, oh my goodness!

Today I'm creating time for an afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment