Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27, 2012

Praying for "41"
It's so sad to hear the news of George H.W. Bush's continuing illness. When my father was sick with a high fever it was usually because he had a urinary tract infection that was caused by a lack of fluids. I hope that "41" is getting the fluids he needs. Don't make me go up to that hospital and talk to his nurses.

I didn't realize until Mr. B told me that "41" is older than Jimmy Carter. Both are currently 88 years old, but Carter is approximately four months younger. Clinton and "43" are both 66 years old, but Clinton is about 11 months older. Then Obama is 51 years old. On a side note, although he has been a great humanitarian, I've never cared for Jimmy Carter. I think he was an ineffective president, plus I don't like the way he has criticized other presidents since he left office. Maybe he is still angry and has become a curmudgeon because he wasn't elected to a second term. Since he has been out of office for almost 33 years, he should has had time to get over himself and move on.

Today I'm creating arrangements for three events in January 2013. Let the activities begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment