Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012

I finished creating pillows. Yippee! I'm always looking the burlap bags that have initials of friends and family. Today's pic-of-the-day is "Super R," which I made for Dr. Mc to give to her dad, Richard. The "SK" is for her step-mom. Her initials are SK. What are the chances!?! I also made a "Home Grown Marijuana" burlap pillow for my neighbor. She was so excited to receive it, and can't wait for her Mormon dinner guests to see it. What a wicked sense of humor.

I've sent Mr. B out again to face the crowds. This week he has gone boldly where he hasn't gone before (to paraphrase Star Trek). He went to the fabric store for me. Today he's going to the Dollar Store and Big Lots to look for boxes and bags. How is it that he has never been to the Dollar Store or Big Lots? His final stop will be to the liquor store, where everybody knows his name (to quote the theme song from Cheers).

Today I'm creating floral arrangements and wrapping more presents. I have to make 8-10 arrangements for a Christmas Party tomorrow night. Since I can't stand up and cook, I'm going to sit down and make arrangements. I really miss our former neighbor, Viki, at times like this. She taught me how to make great arrangements without spending a fortune. Thanks, Miz Viki!

No comments:

Post a Comment