Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11, 2012

What a disappointment the Texans' game was last night. That's all I want to say about that disaster.

Mr. B forgot me this morning, so I drove myself to my Tuesday client's office. I felt as if I was doing something I wasn't supposed to do. When I was in the fifth or sixth grade, I got in my mother's car and backed it up. Mother had pulled her car into the garage too close to the wall. My friends and I couldn't get the pingpong table out. At that time you could put the car in gear without having a key, so I put the car in reverse and my friends pushed it back. I don't know where Mother was, but of course my older brother saw me and told my parents. I don't remember what my punishment was, although I'm sure I was reprimanded.

Today I'm creating the final plans for the Friday night office party I'm planning for my client. Everything is ordered, so all I have to do it wait until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment