Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 22, 2012

We received the mother-load of mail today. Christmas cards. Christmas presents ordered online. And even two holiday outfits for moi. Delightful! I'm enjoying reading all the Christmas cards from friends and family. It makes me wish I sent them out so the people who sent us cards would have the same happy feelings I have. No excuses. I just didn't get them done.
My Christmas wrapping theme for this year.

Mr. B is off at the fabric store getting me the fiber filling I need to make my pillows. On his way out the door, I asked him if he had gotten gifts for his "man friends." Of course not! All he has to do is get presents for his friends and me, so why does it have to be at the last minute. As my mother used to say when my daddy did the same thing, "Everything will be picked over." Daddy usually bought her jewelry, so I doubt it was really "picked over."

Today I'm creating a party dessert. To tell the truth, I had Mr. B buy a dessert to take to the party tonight. I was much too busy watching holiday decorating shows on HGTV to slave over a dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment