Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 15, 2012

Cute use of Scrabble letters.
I was awakened this morning by a text from a client. I had spent weeks planning his office party that took place last night. His text read, "Very nice party. Thanks for coordinating." How nice was that! What a great way to start my day.

I can tell this is going to be a super day. Mr. B brought me a pumpkin latte and piece of pumpkin bread from Starbucks. Tonight we're going to a party at our friends' home. Their annual Christmas party is always fun. Sandy has promised that she is saving my favorite chair for me. I'm allowed to sit in that chair with my foot on the ottoman all night, or at least until the party ends. And Dave always the bubbly cold and waiting for me. I love my friend!

Today I'm creating more prayers for the people in Conn. I dislike the media rushing there and causing havoc. Even Matt Lauer was in Conn. anchoring the Saturday morning edition of the Today Show. There were five Today show anchors/reporters on camera and who knows how many behind the scenes. Please have the decency to go back to NYC and let the people mourn without a media frenzy. This is not election coverage or a movie premiere, but people grieving after a tragedy. Leave them alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment