Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20, 2012

If I type fast, I can actually have this blog online while it is still December 20, 2012. Here I go.

I don't think that tomorrow is the end of the world. Maybe the end of the world as we know or have known it. Hopefully the coming world will be kinder and gentler than the one we have had for the past ??? many years. I was watching a program tonight on NBC about past Christmases at the White House.  During Richard Nixon's first term as president, he made a Christmas speech about peace in the world. Unfortunately we are further away from peace than we were in the 1970s. Very sad indeed.

Today I'm creating pillows. I finished two pillows made from burlap shipping bags for a client. What was shipped in the bags. Look on top of the donkey. The caption is hard to read, but it says, "Knocks you off your ass." Great graphic!

No comments:

Post a Comment