Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 9, 2012

Love my new polish! Clear with gold flecks.
I'm tempted not to write a blog today because my mood is funky. And seeing commercials like the one I just watched by the ASPCA takes my mood even further down. The song in the background is "Silent Night" as abandon and abused animals are pictured. Downer!

Last night at Lights in the Heights was fun. I spent most of the time on the porch watching people walk down the center of the street – many in shorts. Come on, cool weather! Friend Mitzie did walk with me on my scooter to tour a couple of blocks. I love all the lights and decorations! My favorite of the night was a guy walking in a short white robe, lace-up boots and dark-brown fur hat. Do you remember Randy Quad dressed like this in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? Too funny!

Today I'm creating some holiday cheer in the Pettit house. Mr. B and I are supposed to start decorating our house today, but with both of us feeling lazy, it may have to wait until next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment