Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6, 2012

The stitches were removed yesterday, but I'm still non-weight bearing on my left foot. Progress! As the doctor said, "Now we wait for my body to heal itself."

Last night I was at Dr. Mc and #1-son-in-law Nick's house working on the Lego wreath. The pic-of-the-day shows the wreath being mounted on plywood. After the plywood is trimmed to the shape of the wreath, lights are stick through pre-drilled holes in the plywood so the wreath will be lit. Finally the round parts of the Legos are stuck to the front. Too cool! Other lego pieces in the Christmas set include two big candy canes and a Christmas tree. 

Today I'm creating an ensemble to wear to a holiday party tonight. Most of my holiday attire includes skirts, but they won't work with my scooter. Then again, maybe I should leave the scooter at home and just use my crutches tonight. Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment