Friday, January 31, 2014

Let this day end!

Today has to be one of the worst days ever. As VP of Communications for my neighborhood association, I was put in front of a Ch. 11 camera yesterday. At the end of the interview, I felt I had done a good job in communicating the position of the association, but what aired on the 6 p.m. news was so edited. The message I was attempting to convey was missing and I was really disappointed!

KHOU placed the story on their website after it aired. Last night and today I've been called a despicable woman, a mean old nasty wench, an Albatross to the human race, an old hag, bitter, the epitome of what is wrong with this country, a bully, petty, and a liberal. I finally had to quite looking because it was so depressing. Life isn't always fair.

Today I'm creating a ticket brochure for the same neighborhood association that I defended yesterday and am getting beat up about now. And the man who started all the commotion called me this afternoon. Really?


No comments:

Post a Comment