Monday, January 13, 2014

Time for the critics

'Nuf said!
I'm anxiously waiting for the entertainment shows to hear the comments about the Golden Globe Awards fashions. My least favorite dress might have been worn by Julia Roberts. It looked like she put on a white shirt underneath a strapless black gown. Not a fan of the look!

Another one of my favorite dresses from last night (besides the one worn by Kate Blanchett) was the one worn by Lupita Nyong'o. The color of her dress against her skin was so beautiful. Just beautiful!

Today I'm creating jewelry. I have received tons on tins that are perfect for making Valentine's Day earrings. I also have a couple that might work for western wear. People will be getting ready for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo! Tin and turquoise or coral. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment