Monday, January 20, 2014

Ladies who lunch

High school friends (sorry to those on the right who had
the light from a window on their faces).
Mr. B drove me to New Braunfels yesterday so I could attend a high school reunion lunch today. For those of you who know I went to high school at Spring Woods in Spring Branch ISD, you might wonder why we have a reunion in New Braunfels. Well, it's because that's where the planners are located.

Mr. B went to the San Marcus outlets while I was at lunch and catching up with people. I told him to be back at 1 p.m., but the lunch went on until almost 2:30 p.m. So much chattering, we couldn't finish in just two hour. Then I saw Mr. B sitting outside the private room we were in, eating lunch at the bar. I asked our waiter to "give the handsome man at the end of the bar a glass of Merlot." Several women heard me and thought I was picking up a man.  Big laugh!

Today I'm creating time with high school friends. I really enjoyed myself. One woman I went to high school with just bought a house in Santa Fe about two blocks away from the our casita. How fun is that!

1 comment:

  1. Julie....So great to see you and all of our very special girlfriends....Oh how I love this get together every year....SO special!

    ReplyDelete