Wednesday, January 15, 2014

In rapid pace

It was cool all day today and the feral kitties never left
their warm and cozy spot on the front-porch bench.
Let's see. Where was I. Oh, yeah. I'm not sure I like the direction my aging body is taking. I ate tuna with a splash of mayo for lunch and had heartburn an hour later. What's up with that? Don't even get me started on how I can't remember anything. Anything!

And what about my hair? Growing out my hair, I'm at that terrible place where it looks crappy everyday, not matter what I do. Today I didn't know what to do with the front. At the end of the day when I looked in the mirror, I realized what I had done to the front of my hair looked like a bad comb over. So not attractive.

Today I'm creating revisions to an ad for a client. I'm also creating an invitation and other items for the Houston Heights Spring Home & Garden Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment