Friday, February 7, 2014

Posters and fliers

It has been one week since I wrote my blog. I was tempted to not write another one, but I'm getting close to posting 1,000 blogs. I want to get there.
Two weeks from today Mr. B and I will be spending our first full day in Huatulco, Mexico. We're going there for a wedding and I'm desperately looking for a cocktail dress to wear. I'm part of the old school that says you don't wear black to a wedding, and my cocktail attire is filled with LBDs. (Remember that we'll be in Mexico where the temp at this time of the year is 82 degrees.) My list of what I will and won't wear is getting longer and inhibiting my choices. No strapless or spaghetti straps. No one shoulder or halters. I prefer sleeves. I want to cover my knees and the "girls." Nothing too tight, but nothing too full across the hips. Oh, I could go on and on about my desired fabrics, but I won't bore you!

Today I'm creating a program for an upcoming event and two fliers. I've gone about as far on them as I can for today. The furry Pettit girls are getting coiffed today so it's very quiet in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment