Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A busy day

My first ever photo bomb. 
It was one of those days when I couldn't answer emails as fast as they were coming in. WOW! To calm my nerves at the end of the day, I'd love to have a margarita, but am fighting the urge. Too many calories and I'm trying to have a healthier lifestyle. Plus, once a have a margarita I'll start craving unhealthy food.

I'm working on an upcoming event where there are five women on the executive committee. It was amazing to everyone that the committee had been running so smoothly for several months. No one could believe that five "A" type females could agree on so much. Put the brakes on! Last night's review of something I sent around caused some tense back and forth emails, and the same thing happened today on another topic I circulated for review. So far I'm just smiling, compiling comments, and moving forward with the decision of the majority.

Today I'm creating a press release, responding to tons of emails, and making plans for an event next Wednesday. Tomorrow will be a day of jewelry making while I put aside what's going on in the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment