Saturday, January 25, 2014

An anniversary weekend

Happy wedding anniversary to me
from Mr. B (Jan. 28, 1995)
I don't know what Hallmark or etiquette books recommend as a 19th wedding anniversary gift, but in the Pettit household it's red boots with off-white embroidery. Look at these beauties in the pic-of-the-day. Mr. B was giving me all sorts of suggestions about how I could wear the boots (pants tucked, pants untucked, same with jeans, jean skirt), but what he forgot to mention was long tunic and tights. Cool!

When the lovely McCarley sisters were young, they would sleep with their new shoes. I may have to do the same with my FABULOUS new boots.

Today I'm reviewing a website, editing a newsletter, and working on an invitation for an upcoming non-profit fundraiser. And I'm doing it all in my new boots. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment