Friday, January 10, 2014

Movie night

My Tuesday client presented movie night to a crowd of 50-60 people. We had the usual popcorn and concession candy, plus wine. In addition, since the movie was set in Manhattan, the speciality cocktail for the evening was Manhattans. Yes, I love a good theme! Who knew I would like Manhattans – made with rye whiskey – so much. They were yummy.
A rare moment of the furry Pettit girls living (sleeping) harmoniously.

Tomorrow is an off day for me. I don't think I have anything planned, which is nice. I have some house cleaning that should take priority.

Today I'm creating talking points for Sunday. Although my schedule is clear for Saturday, it's another story for Sunday. I have to present and speak for 10 minutes. For someone who likes to talk as much as I do, limiting myself to 10 minutes could be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment