Friday, October 18, 2013

Rainy afternoon and evening

We were talking about the renovated library tonight. Cool.
It was sad to read today that Bum Phillips died. What a great time he, the old Oilers, and love ya blue brought to Houston. What a terrific time in Houston's sports history. My thoughts are with his family and all those who love him. I always thought he was a man of integrity.

I have plans for tomorrow to straighten up the second half of the studio upstairs. I'm not sure how that will happen because there is still furniture up there that needs to be gone. The plan is still to put several items in an estate sale sometime in November. In the meantime, I need to find a path in the upstairs office area.

Today I'm creating details for my booth at the recycle market. But now, it's time to climb into my pajamas and curl up in bed with a magazine I got in the mail today. It's been raining all afternoon and evening, which makes it great sleeping weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment