Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My only excuse is that it's an extremely busy week!

I love clutch bags and need to make many more!
I didn't realize that I hadn't posted yesterday. Client meetings. Writing ads (three). Sewing. Yes, it's a busy week.

Today I worked in my studio for six hours before moving on. This evening I was at Bayou City Art Festival at 5 p.m. writing, then attended the Judges' orientation before moving on to dinner with last year's auction committee from the Houston Heights Association, a consultation meeting about a TV interview, and finally a few minutes with Mr. B. Yes, it is a VERY busy week!

Today I'm creating four aprons and two clutch bags in my studio. I told myself that I needed to focus on what I need to do between now at Sunday at 5 p.m. It worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment