Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gettin' it done

The fabrics on this messenger bag have such great texture.
I did get my sewing done yesterday. I finished all the bags I wanted to make, except for one that I didn't have the cording needed to finish the handle. I don't think there was another customer in the fabric store this morning when I arrived to get the cording.

After returning home and finishing the bag, I started on jewelry. It was difficult to sit on the floor and punch out the tin, but I didn't think it was a good idea to use the mallet on the glass-top table. I put down the jewelry and went to Mitzie's house with Dr. Mc. Then I came home, watched the last few minutes of Project Runway, and now I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Today I'm creating a finished membership brochure. It's at the printer. A day early. I was wrote and sent out an e-blast. And now I'm turning out the light and getting some sleep. It may be the last sleep I get for the next 72 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment