Monday, October 21, 2013

Explanation, please.

Simple, but cute and functional, bag.
I thought I had conquered my problem with late night eating, but obviously not. Earlier this year, when I decided to take off the extra weight I was carrying around, I was able to control my snacking. But hello, it's back. Since I returned from SFe in mid-September, I've started late night eating. Not good. How did I conquer this before and why is it back now? Maybe stress?

I enjoy watching Dancing with the Stars on Monday nights. Perhaps I'm a frustrated dancer? What I don't understand is why Len Goodman dislikes Derek Huff. It doesn't matter what Derek does, Len always gives him and his partner scores below the other two judges. Crazy!

Today I'm creating approval for the website I've been working on for months. It was almost embarrassing how many times my name was mentioned in my last meeting today related to the website. I'm making it happen and should be proud, not embarrassed, that people are recognizing my contributions
.


No comments:

Post a Comment