Friday, October 11, 2013

Cocktail time!

My check-in buddies this morning.
I finished my four hour shift with Bayou City Art Festival around 1 p.m. Next I got pumpkins and flowers to decorate my client's booth. Then it was back to Bayou City Art Festival.

There were two women in the booth next to my client's. Unfortunately they had parked in the middle of the space and left the tailgate down. I stopped the Explorer and looked at them for a minute. They just looked at me. I was going to drive around their truck, when one of them started yelling "STOP, STOP, STOP" and waving her arms. She came to the window I had opened and said, " I'd prefer you didn't hit my truck." I replied back to her that I didn't want to hit her truck, either. What I wanted to do is run into her damn truck and tell her that I'm older and have more insurance, to quote Kathy Bates from the movie Fried Green Tomatoes.

Today I'm creating time for a nap with Roz. She looks really sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment