Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Thanks!

A colorful vine growing in the garden next to
the Texas Quilt Museum
I really appreciate all the people who commented on my post yesterday! So many encouraged me to stay strong and true to myself, which is great advice at any time and especially when I'm feeling beat up. I remembered what everyone had to say when I went to my first meeting today. I'm happy to report that all went well. In fact, I got a compliment for a job well done and an apology from someone for being non-supportive. I totally put on a happy face and left the meeting with a pep in my step!

When I went into my third meeting of the day I received another apology for being blamed for something that was out of my control. Believe me, no one is harder is me than me. So if I'm at fault I'll be the first one to admit it. During my third meeting I was also told what a valuable team member I am, which delighted me to no end!

Today I'm creating advertising and marketing themes, plus an e-blast and Facebook postings for a non-profit association. Dinner with good friends tonight will be the topping to a perfectly terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment