Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Doing lots today

So excited for these two!
I spent way more time today working on projects for my Tuesday client. Fortunately, most of it was accomplished while I was at home in a pair of shorts. I still have three more projects to complete before the end of the week, plus take care of everything for an event on Thursday night.

The big news in the house today was from Dr. Mc and #1 son-in-law Nick. They learned the sex of the baby. I was given permission to call a couple of important friends with the announcement, but am not going to disclose the sex on my blog. I did spend several hours on the computer looking at baby stuff and placing some orders. Learning the sex somehow made the peanut more real and exciting to me. I spent all afternoon smiling.

Today I'm creating orders for the Thursday evening event. I'm also concepting several ads, but haven't been overcome with brilliance yet. The ads are difficult to concept because I'm just not sure about the directive given to me. We'll see if I can make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment