Friday, June 13, 2014

Errands

I saw this wagon today while I was running around.
If I bought it, it would be cute yard art.
It has been more than a week since I blogged. It's not that I didn't have anything to write about, but I didn't have any new photos to post with my blogs.

I've been thinking about my summer vaca in Santa Fe. The past several years I've been going just before Independence Day and stayed through Labor Day. It's so wonderful to eat outside on July 4 in Santa Fe. The weather is cool. We can see the firecrackers from the casita. Plus there aren't mosquitos. Then, the week after the 4th is the wonderful Folk Art Festival. But this year I have to be in Houston on July 17 and Aug. 7 for events I'm coordinating. My best option would be to fly home for July 17 and Aug. 7, except flying between ABQ and HOU has gotten to be so expensive. Considering that I don't want to drive back and forth, flying still may be my best option.

Today I'm creating time to run some errands. There have been a couple of things I've been putting off (including blogging). I even found time to visit an estate sale. I love casual Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment