Monday, June 16, 2014

Birthday hugs to #1 son-in-law Nick!

Living in a 100-plus-year-old house is always challenging during the summer months. When Mr. B leaves for work in the mornings, he cranks up the A/C so that Rose and I sweat, even when we're under a ceiling fan. I need to buy room fans or spend more time out of the house!

Besides being hot, Rose is having other issues. Even if I walk outside for a few minutes without her she'll pee. Because of this we are once again crating her when we leave, but that will stop after today. She got so upset today that she cut her lip trying to chew through the metal. That must have made her more anxious and upset because then she pooped and peed in the craft … and laid in it. When I get room fans I'm also going to buy a baby gate so she can be left in the bathroom with the door open (if we close the door she scratches on the door and door frame).

Today I'm creating jewelry. I need to have items ready for Thursday to take to one of the places that sells my pieces. I'm thinking bright and sunny colors for summer. And I'm send hugs and best wishes to Nick for his birthday. A mom couldn't ask for a better son-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment