Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 17, 2012

With #1 son-in-law Nick a couple of weeks ago. I was
standing on a ledge to be taller and he was wearing my
glasses to look older.
I'm so depressed today because I'm not in Santa Fe, as was the plan. Since we are in Houston, Mr. B and I decided to take advantage of the time and do some deep cleaning, but that didn't happen. That leaves tomorrow to clean the house before my surgery.

There were lots of art events in Houston today, but we didn't attend any of those. As I said, I'm depressed. I slept most of the day. Now that I think about it, sleeping and staying off my foot was probably a better idea than stomping through warehouses and looking at art.

Today I'm creating a pity party for one. Such a sad mood I'm in, but times will get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment